<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

slightly disturbing me at the moment 

I’m sick of hearing the word authentic. What the fuck does it mean anymore? I especially hate the notion of authentic music, I suspect for most of the continent Britney is more real and releavnt than Hank, and why shouldn’t she be?

i went to the post office this morning and they stopped working for abit for a photo opportunity to celebrate something or other. Becuase I didnt mind waiting a few minutes longer to send my parcel I was given a badge to commemorate firefighters who died on 9.11.

I can’t recall where I read this but Target have a scary marketting ply for new stores; they put a door mat on every proch in the locality which reads ‘happy inside’ eek!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?