<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 29, 2003

twangagogo  

Twang will be launched with a party at a secret and ohsoglamourous location on January 10th 2004*.

Please come along and join in the fun and frolics. It simply won't be the same withou you. The evening will include a very special performance from the wonderful quiet loner as well as food, drink, dancing and general merry making. I promise not to dj myself so the mood stays happy.

*obviously its some kind souls house, but I’m not going to post the address here. If you’re reading this and don’t know where the party is please email me at twangorama@yahoo.co.uk and I’ll give you the details, as long as you ask nicely and don’t stare in a funny way.

glittery love, and much hope i'll see you on the 10th

Morag x

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?